Sunday, September 13, 2009

Life's Brief Candle

"Papa, please don't leave..."
A girl with full of tears kept on begging to her dad, whom is lying inside this brown chocolate coffin. Every relatives and friends tried their best to hold on and be strong.

Uncle Charles, an uncle of mine who just lived couple of houses away from ours, had actually delivered us a bad news just this morning. His families were all gathered in his house in this evening to see him for the last time. I never actually meet Uncle Charles or in a way, i might forgot that I did. My dad talks a lot about him when I was still at home last year. But I've meet his wife and some of his children before I went off to UK. None of the family member could take the news. The place is just fulled of sadness and everyone just tried their best to comfort the family member with a hug.

RIP and we all love you a lot, Uncle Charles. xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment