Monday, September 28, 2009

Fucking Freak!

I just came back from London for more than 2 weeks time probably. No matter how, I do still miss London the most. I could say how much I missed it over and over again! I didn't really go out and enjoy myself while I'm back here. Cause I didn't feel like doing anything.

After a week since I'm back here, I went off to the city with my little sister. I just couldn't believe what I saw and people around me were just so irritating. It was suppose to be a shopping spree with my little sister, but I end up spending more than 3 hours at Starbucks with 2 cup of drinks!

WHY??

1) Fake things are overloaded!
All these fake thgy are even taller than Mt. Kinabalu! Damn it! I went to the left, there is the fake bag! Just name it, they have all those famous label that you are dying for! To the right, shirt with the label NIKE were sold for less than 5pounds!

2) For the girls...
Ladies, if you are gonna wear that mini or long dress or skirt of yours, could you please make sure that your underwear line didn't show off?! That is totally a big wrong wrong fashion crime! People are kinda stupid in fashion over here thou. It's true! Most of the ladies department are selling off season clothes! H&M is much better!

This is how disgusting it looks like. So ladies, think smart and this is so wrong! I didn't only saw these during the day time. It also happened in the club! Ladies are looking hot but when their underwear line came out, it totally turn me off! They are so fake! (another fake thing) They are just these ladies with 'okay' type of body, sexy dress with visible underwear line, cheap make up, fake lashes, and fake attitudes! (i can write a book about it!)

P/S: I didn't capture this picture.

3) Fake PEOPLES are overloaded!
If you didn't have that superstar look, don't push too hard to make it happen!!!!!!! CAUSE IT WON'T WORK AND IT'S GONNA TURN UGLY! These people are insane! If you don't look good, then just let it be. Don't ever ever put too much hair spray and get rid with that stupid attitudes!

Sometimes I was wonder, how did I get thru all these for the last 20years?

0 comments:

Post a Comment