Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Farewell

2nd September, in which I've been in London for almost nearly a year. Can't believe time just passed so fast. Even Zuzana were back from her 3 months holidays. I just can't accept the reality that I'm gonna leave so soon! Everything were done in such a rush. Felt like I didn't have enough time to even say goodbye to everyone.

The place that I've been living for. From these....

TO--> These:

Packing up shit baby! My room is such a mess and packing ain't the best thing to do! ='(

Farewell ain't easy.
Goodbye ain't easy to say too.
Mostly to the people that you adore and they were always beside you all the time.
Your memories were built up by their surrounding.
When it's time to leave, all you could say is Thank you for the memories and see you.
Never say goodbye as you'd meet them up again! =)

31st Aug, BBQ party @ Hippo's crib! Lovely BBQ with all your adorable friends!

The 2 lovely boys who had accompany me just like bodyguards! =p

A group photo:
NORMAL SHOOT
TO: KINKY/HORNY!!!

1st Sept
, Nando's dinner with the other crew!
Left-Right: J, Peili, Gan

Left-Right: Me, Zuzana, Jack




My adore Bro!! xx


I can't believe I'm just gonna leave just like this. It's too much! T.T
I can't even believe I broke down to tears and it was right in the station! LOL!
But I just can't help it. Leaving so soon ain't my choice dolls.

P/s: Dearest all, thanks for everything and glad to meet up with you guys! Wish you all the best and take care! Keep in touch dolls! xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment