Friday, May 21, 2010

We ♥ Fashion

'Walk walk fashion baby, work it, work that bitch crazy..' - Lady Gaga

Shows that I've been so far in Malaysia ain't the latest collection. Well, it might be in Malaysia. But at States or Europe, Spring/Summer fashion were out during Winter. Anyway, it doesn't matter as long as you have the access to watch the show, ainnit? =)

Calvin Klein @ KLCC - The show overall is just alright. Got my eyes on some bags but still those shoes are even more nicer!



Marc Jacob @ Pavilion - Well, this impress me! Loving the daring colors that they've chosen and also the big bow hair accessories. Still, I walk away with its limited Daisy fragrance.








Coach @ KLCC - BMW White member invitation. Spotted Ning Baizura and her hubby in this show and I was OMG! =D








Mulberry would be the next stop dolls! Can't wait for it! xoxo




0 comments:

Post a Comment