Friday, August 14, 2009

He Is The One ♥

On the 31th July (I know it's been awhile now), me and my fellow went to this amaze concert. Victoria Park at the evening where the weather were just so fucking fine and so NOT with the toilets. =)

So many people!! (Ngiao Kip loh!!)


DJ Tiesto is performing and I could say it was a huge crowd. Reda, Peili, Jay and I were just standing at there, drinking and waiting for him to come up the stage and play his move! I don't know about him but man, the music he's playing is killing!!

The Yellow shade!! Smile all, we're gonna do this 1 by 1..~!

Jay:

Reda:

Me:

Peili:

Tiesto, Tiesto, Tiesto!! Look over here, I'm here!! Please, please!

Someone got crazy with Tiesto!
:Hey, come down!!
:No man! This view is nicer and I wanna see Tiesto!!

My souvenir:
1) Hunks!! T.T

2)Bracelet (got it on the floor by Peili) XD
3) A KISS
Owh, this is just so SWEET!! =*

4) Mr. Annoying!!

:Guys, come and take a picture with Peili.
:Excuse me, another 1. I can't see my friends face!
:Ok, I give up!!! Peili, I can't see your face in those pictures!!

Overall, it was fun!! Love you all dolls! xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment