Sunday, August 23, 2009

黄明志

Namewee, a Malaysian Chinese in which his name is famous among all of the Malaysian. His biggest shock of the moments is to release a controversial song fused with the national anthem of Malaysia, Negaraku, which describes the state of the country and its government.

'Daring in creating stupid stuff!' That's what I called him. Check out a few of his creation below. I've pick some of them to publish it over here. The latest production would be a short film made by him for 15 Malaysia named, Potong Saga.



Over 18, This video may not be suitable for minors and most of it were explained in Chinese.

Part 1:


Part 2:


Those still makes me laugh!! =D

One of my favorite 'hilarious love song'



Namawee creation of weeding-The Crazy Is Getting Married!

Part 1:


Part 2:


*Cross finger* I wish I won't get caught by police for doing this stuff!
Check http://namewee.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment