Saturday, November 28, 2009

To The ♥!

BFF
Jennie, Mwa and Donna @ Station 1 for some drinking session

Here I am in Kay-L, to be the money maker! =) Everything was up to the max with my bestie over here. I'm loving it! Loving that I'm away from home, had my own job and most of all, those ladies that I'm fucking in love with! ♥

I've been here for less than a month and well, literally drinking since the day I've reached here! Catching up with 'em with dinner, drinks and parties!

My babies, Jennie and Donna, were my high school mates! We stood up for each other every time back in those days. We talked a lot about the pass when we're together. Funny moments when we lived together at the school's hostel, how we used to run away from our discipline teacher and you just name it! These continues with how I used to be the 'good girl' and they are totally the opposite. But seems like things changed right now. =X

Right on the 1st weekends, took me off for some drinking session with the ladies!
Donna, the Miss Lady! ♥

Mwa! I don't know when this was capture.

Been drinking 4days in a row. San said it's hardcore! =D

Catch up with Daniel and I won't miss bringing out my babe, Jennie. Since I'm living with her and the Miss Lady were living some where in Cheras with her man. =) Another drinking session dolls?

Spotted Strongbow and I'm enjoying every bites of it!

Girls, Friday night and alcohol always make me FLY

Who to blame when you're having such a good time with your mates?
Things were already been fucked up while I was in London. But with my mates, it was hardcore! Living my life to the max honey! With them being right here for me had helped me a lot. To forget just for a moment, how I'm missing and loving the life at UK! ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment